KINDLY UNDERSTAND CAREFULLY THE NEXT TERMS OF AGREEMENT. IF AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTOOD AND RECOGNIZE THEM, YOU WILL BE BELIEVED TO HAVE DECIDED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO DEVOTEDLY MEET THE TERMS WITH THE SAME.
Information required upon registration for each participant on our site must be precise and absolute. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete.
Requirements for Joining the Service
You can be a resident of any country, at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter personal information to qualify for site membership. If you are not yet 18 years old, we reserve the right to limit you from creating an account with us.
Use of user ID and Password
You must register using your own name and provide factual and current information. We will create an Account for you when you complete your online registration. You have to choose a username that will be identified with your Account for the life of your account. This username will be used by you to log on to website Services. We assume that you authorize all activities made using your user ID and password.
Submitting of posts
Upon registration to site, it allows you to post story and article (including without limitation text, music, sounds and videos, photos, data, graphics through links)(not sure if all are applicable) in the site in a number of forms and news, such as your opinion about any of the topics in site and comments to other people’s posts.
- You agree not to provide any posts, News, Blogs, or Stories to the website that (a) contravene any third-party intellectual property or publicity/privacy rights, (b) is knowingly bogus, and/or offensive, imprecise, insulting, improper, intolerable, harassing, obscene, blasphemous, menacing, omnipresent of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violating of any law or bylaw, (c) be full of any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancel bots, time bombs, or other computer programming practice that are planned to harm, damagingly get in the way with, sneakily intercept or confiscate any system, data or personal information, and (d) encourages piracy.
- As each site is purposely customized to address certain topics, you should hang about on-topic at all times. You are accountable for initiating new threads in the correct page. The suitable content for each site is illustrated specifically on the site Homepage.
- You should be in agreement that you are not to post the same post in multiple topics without permission from the other Account holders. All such desires for authorization should be directed through the site.
- “Impersonation,” or making use of the character of another user by replicating his username and mode of writing, is prohibited.
- “Flaming,” or lashing out at other users is strictly not allowed. Proper manners are necessary for contribution in the site.
- “Spamming,” or sending unwanted junk e-mails or junk postings, in any form, is strictly not permissible.
- “Trolling,” or posting offensive or deliberately troublesome threads/replies for the main reason of (1) harvesting penalizing verbal abuse and flames, or (2) throwing off the sense of balance of the site, is also not allowed.
- You should be in agreement that you are not to disturb the normal flow of Blinks.
- You must agree not to use the website to either promote or endorse profitable events, which includes straight posts, and even, active links to other sites on the Internet, without the authorization from us. All such wishes for authorization should be directed through the executive site.
- You also agree that you will not integrate any word in your name, post ID or custom user title that is slanderous, obscene or disrespectful, or which violates any service mark, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, including, without limitation, that of our site.
- We reserve the rights to edit, delete, or trim any and all articles or topics that, in its sole belief, infringes any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- We may elect, at its sole judgment, to observe some, all, or no areas of our site for observance to these agreement or website policies and guidelines. Other users may may also control individual sites. Questions about a particular site should be bound for the respective news, article poster.
- Any user who feels that a post is offensive may request to us to delete said post by email through the pointed out address. Upon receipt of such a request, we will conclude, in its sole judgment, if such deletion is essential. If deemed essential, we will make every attempt to do so, within a levelheaded timeline.
- We do not support or advocate any of the opinions or ideas supplied by its users. However, we authorize others to make judgments about your Posts.
- We are not responsible for any and all posts expressed in the site. We do not attempt to control or validate any comments or recommendations provided by the participants and are not accountable for any inexactness in the posts.
- Information enclosed in the site, including but not limited to those relating to law or medicine or other fields, is not intended to replace for the guidance or opinion of your own lawyer or physician or professional adviser. You agree not to depend on any of the advise or opinion shared. Under no conditions, including but not limited to carelessness, shall we be liable for any dependence on any such information, nor shall we be liable for any direct, secondary, individual, significant, roundabout or retaliatory damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, the information in our website.
User Security and Privacy
- We bring together information during the registration process to operate the site (“Profile”). It collects non-personally identifiable information (often referred to as demographic information) such as: birth date, gender, occupation, country, region or city, and zip or postal code. You may update your Profile Information any time by clicking the “Profile” link found upper right hand corner of the site.
- Your Profile Information is used only for demographic statistics. We keep all of your Personal Information secured and does not contribute it with any third parties. We will not divulge your Personal Information unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is essential to: (1) obey the rules of legal requirements or conform with legal process; (2) defend and preserve the rights or property of us; enforce the User Agreement; or (4) act to guard the welfare of its users or others.
- We will not send you any unwelcome information, including junk e-mail, unless you choose otherwise. We may also send periodic user letters to announce important service changes, new features, and technical issue updates.
- If at any time you believe that we are not remained to these guidelines, please notify us by e-mail using contact us form and we will use all rational labors to punctually settle on and correct the predicament.
Limitation of Use
We reserve the right to limit the use of our site to any individual or group at any time.
- We repudiate any and all accountability or legal responsibility for the exactness, substance, totality, authority, dependability, or operable or accessibility of information or material in the Site.
- We repudiate any accountability for the deletion, failure to store, inaccurate or premature delivery news, stories or blogs.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through our website.
- Our web site and services are given as it is, and we expressly repudiates all service contracts or circumstances of any kind (whether stated, disguised or constitutional), including without restraint the disguised warranties of title, non-infringement, and robustness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, We do not swear or guarantee you that any feature of the web site and system will work suitably or will be available endlessly.
In no event shall we be liable to any party for any loss or damage, including but not limited to lost revenues or proceeds or special, indirect, incidental or consequential reparation (howsoever happening, including abandonment) arising out of or in association with the our website, its services or this Agreement.
Without the prior written consent of site, you may not (a) use any computerized means to be admitted to the site or collect any information from the our website (including without limitation spiders, robots or scripts), or (b) place pop-up windows over its pages frame the site, or even those that could affect the display of the website pages.
We reserve the right to alter any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any given time. Such alterations made to the terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of site at anytime, with or without notice. Following termination, at its sole option, We may remove some or all of your posts from the website or leave it available for public review, without necessarily a notice or authorization coming from you.
If you have any questions about this user agreement, please send us email using Contact Us form.